Our Commitment To You - Froggy Moving
FroggyMoving.com is committed to providing advanced internet services, free of charge, providing top-notch quality mover listings to help you reduce money, time and energy spent on your moving process. FroggyMoving.com is a family based company, small enough to put people before profits, yet large enough to provide you with all the tools you need to ensure a smooth move.
Below is a summary of the listing criteria each conventional mover has met prior to being listed. Conventional movers include all types of moves other than Containerization (see below).
- Each mover must possess the proper operating authority needed to operate as a household goods carrier. The company's operating authority is verified using the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's (FMCSA) SAFER database.
- Each mover must possess the appropriate amount of insurance coverage needed to transport household goods. The company's insurance coverage is verified using the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's (FMCSA) SAFER database.
- Interstate movers (i.e. state-to-state) must provide valid USDOT and/or MC license numbers. The company's license information is verified using the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's (FMCSA) SAFER database.
- Intrastate movers (i.e. within state lines) must provide valid license numbers based on imposed state or federal requirements. The company's intrastate license information is verified using information provided by state and local agencies.
- Each mover may use only their Legal or DBA (doing-business-as) Name in their interactive advertising campaign. The company's Legal or DBA names are verified using the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's (FMCSA) SAFER database.
- Each mover must be classified as either a household goods carrier or freight forwarder to be listed under the Full-Service, Office, Piano or Art & Antique Mover categories. Household moving brokers are not permitted to list in these categories.
- Each mover has acknowledged and agreed to that the resale, redistribution or "brokering" of leads to any moving company other than its intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
- Each interstate mover has acknowledged and agreed to abide by the 110% rule for collecting charges on non-binding estimates.
If you're considering, or are actively involved in a move, be sure to print and read a copy of the Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move paper. It contains important details about mover estimates, the bill of lading and claim procedures.Disclaimer:
FroggyMoving.com assumes all mover information provided by the FMCSA Safety and Fitness Electronic Records System (SAFER) is accurate and up-to-date at time of license, operating authority and insurance coverage verification.The Better Business Bureau BBB Home Page - www.bbb.org The U.S. Department of Transportation US DOT - www.dot.gov Links to Specific State DOT websites - www.fhwa.dot.gov/webstate.htm U.S. Department of Transportation 400 7th Street S.W. Washington, D.C. 20590 For General Information call: 1-202-366-4000